top of page
Upcoming Events and Retreats
- Thu, Apr 27The HeartWood House Blue Ridge GA
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Wed, Mar 01SedonaMar 01, 6:00 PM MST – Mar 05, 11:00 AM MSTSedona , Sedona, AZ 86336, USAAn exclusive 5day/4night retreat that combines the practice of yoga with powerful vortices of the lands surrounding Sedona. Nancy Tvedt and Gina Shiflett will guide you on this extraordinary retreat. A private and personal experience limited to a small group of participants.
- Sat, Oct 01AtenasOct 01, 2022, 4:00 PM – Oct 07, 2022, 12:00 PMAtenas, 50 E Redondel De Toros, Provincia de Alajuela, Atenas, 20502, Costa RicaHeather and Nancy are Returning to this Fabulous Ayurvedic Resort destination in Costa Rica. The Resort has added beautiful new rooms. Each and every moment promises to be magical.
- Thu, May 19The Heartwood HouseMay 19, 2022, 4:00 PM – May 22, 2022, 12:00 PMThe Heartwood House, 84 Eagles Pass, Blue Ridge, GA 30513, USAA yoga retreat to elevate your vibrations! Create your vision and the frequency you desire to hold and manifest in your life. Exclusive accommodations at the tranquil Heartwood Retreat Center, Blue Ridge Ga. Flexible arrival dates: Thursday or Friday.
- Sat, Feb 26Element Yoga Sandy Springs
- Sat, Oct 02The Retreat Costa Rica
- Mon, Jun 21Dunwoody Country ClubJun 21, 2021, 2:30 PMDunwoody Country Club, 1600 Dunwoody Club Dr, Atlanta, GA 30350, USAIt's more than Golf & Tennis!! Join me in a fun filled Yoga Practice to raise money for Camp STARS! Details for the cause are on the Registration Website. $100 includes Yoga, Silent Auction and Festivities to follow
- Sat, May 22AtlantaMay 22, 2021, 10:30 AM – 11:45 AMAtlanta, 3493 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30319, USAJenny Holding and I are tag teaming frolic and fun outdoor practice in Blackburn Park. Live Music and Festivities. Join the Element Studio Spring Fest Challenge. Saturday proceeds will Support Dayananda Ashram In Rishikesh India. This Ashram is distributing food to those in need.
Walk With Grace and Strength
Two things I love in life. Exploring the world and sharing my passion for yoga. I strive to keep my retreats small to allow an intentional connection. We practice twice daily, create cultural experiences and dig as deep internally as we wish. Here are some fun photos of past events. Don't hesitate to join me on one of my next adventures. Guaranteed to open your mind, move your body and release your soul!
bottom of page