Wed, Dec 28|
New Years 2023 in Bali with Jenny & Nancy
We have had a long wait, but this adventure is finally going to happen. Join us at Naya Ubud featuring luxurious comfort in a tranquil world nestled in plush tropical gardens, perched by a river and surrounded by lovely rice fields.
Time & Location
Dec 28, 2022, 2:00 PM GMT+8 – Jan 06, 2023, 12:00 PM GMT+8
Naya Ubud, Naya Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
About The Event
This adventure is finally happeneing. We have been waiting since 2020 to explore Bali. The world has opened and our hearts have too. You will be immersed in the Balinese culture for 10 glorious days. Beyond the beautiful accomodations and the gift of yoga; your experience includes an Agni Horta Fire Cremony; Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls and a Cacao Ceremony. Other adventures are offered through our host Resort.
Host Instructors: Jenny Holding and Nancy Tvedt
Escape from the pace of life and find your soul center on with us in a location filled with wonders and magic. A 10 day, 9 night retreat in Ubud, Bali, known for its rich vegetation and referred to as the Emerald Equator. Tune out the regiments of life and invite the soothing energy of healing and ignite vitality to your spirit as you delve deep during this retreat.
- Manifest Good Fortune, Perception and Clarity
- Establish a calming and balancing practice
- Promote creativity and eloquence as you restore your internal power
- Reestablish your personal faith and hope.
- Kindle kindness to yourself and others
- Improve your intuition.
Private Room Options:
Single Queen Occupancy $3990
Shared Accommodation Private Beds
Shared room options:
Double Queen Occupancy $2980/pp
Double Twin Occupancy $2880/pp
Triple Occupancy $2380/pp
Quad Occupancy $2160/pp
Payments: Made online or via Venmo/Zelle. We are a small buisness so Venmo or Zelle is much appreciated. Cancellation Policy: We recognize unexpected events can happen, all payments are non refundable. Please secure your own travel insurance for unexpected circumstances.
- Beautiful private or shared accommodations at Naya Ubud.
- Yoga practice throughout the week as often as twice daily.
- Three meals a day: Healthy Balinese, Japanese and international cuisine. Adaptable in-house chefs catering to dietary requests
- One 60 minute Balinese massage,
- One daily green juice or coconut water
- New Years Eve Sacred Fire Ceremony held by a loca Balinese priest to cleanse and purify
- Cacao Ceremony - song & dance with ritualistic medicine used in Aztec cultures as a way into the heart.
- Sound Healing with Tibetan Sining Bowls creating vibrations that clear, rebalance and ground energy of the body.
- Open air Joglo: communal space for dining, reading and more
- Ozone Infinity Swimming Pool
- Yoga Shala which overlooks a river and gardens. (mats, bolsters, blocks available)
- Daily housekeeping & laundry
- 24-hour security
- Free Wi-Fi
What is not included: International airfare, transport for airport, additional excursions or additional spa treatments, gratutites for resort staff, travel insurance, desired personal amenities.
Naya Spa available onsite: In house traditional Balinese massages, manicures and pedicures. A personal investment to enjoy during your free time. FAQs available upon request!
About Your Host Instructors: Nancy Tvedt, ERYT 500. Nancy currently teaches in Atlanta and leads yoga retreats in many interesting locales, most recently Costa Rica, India and Italy. Nancy appreciates the physical discipline of yoga but more importantly values the inner well-being that has evolved with a consistent yoga practice. Nancy’s soulful yoga classes will challenge your physical strength and flexibility as well as open your heart and quiet your mind. Her wish to you is to walk this earth with grace and strength.Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/nancy.t.davis.5 Instagram: @sundarasoulyoga_nancytvedt Jenny Holding, ERYT500. Jenny is the part-owner of Element Yoga Studio in Atlanta, Georgia and organizes and leads retreats internationally, most recently in Iceland, India, and Greece. She shares from her own journey working through the eight-limbed path and the teachings of Bhakti yoga. Jenny’s strong and empowering yoga classes will nudge you to explore who you are in times of challenge, change, and transition. Jenny drops wisdom beyond her years, offering an insightful and safe class. Instagram: @yoga_jenny